Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday Run: Athlete's Nightmare Injury

Cloudy Day, weather in the 60's. I went for a short 30min. Run down McGinnis Ferry. The beginning of the run was really level. One mile into the run I felt the outside of the soul of my feet hurting. I did not pay it to much attention. So I kept running. Two miles into the run it was even worst. I'm like dagg! Everytime you trying to get your training right injuries come knocking at the door. Time to turn back. I started thinking about the music... Up ahead comes another runner. So he got me amp up. I said to myself, "I can't let him turn around and past me". So I ran harder. That's when my heart rate went almost to the "Max (189)" for my age 186.
"I've accomplish him..." hahaha! He did not even come close. That's when the pain came back. Now a slow drag home. The next few days gonna be painful.


The Run:

Time: 29:49min
HR AVG: 168

1 Comments:

Blogger Okolo said...

Pain like that is probably from shoes.

Go to a running shoe speciality store and see if they can find out what's wrong.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home