Tuesday, January 10, 2006

6 mile grueling run today


Hop'd in the truck and went out to Suwanee Green Creek Park up in Suwanee, Ga. It was 68 degrees, Sunny, beautiful weather. Problem- I forgot my strap for my HRM.....Dang it! Anyways, the run still has to go on. Started out real slow. Haven't ran in about 4 months. Felt a little short of breath. As I continue to go on my old RIO S10 mp3 player music started to kick in. Yes, I sold my 4th Gen Ipod to buy the new Video Pod. Haven't been motivated enuff to get it. I continued the run. At the half mile mark fatigue started settling in. "Mind over Matter". I continued on. At the mile mark my strives had gotten a lot better, so did the music. Took my fleece off to get some cool fresh air. I got to the turn around point feeling really good. As I continued on for a half of mile my feet started to get numb. My old Nike Air Trainer is given in. I was suppose to go to Fleet Feet to get fitted.. .oh I'm hating myself now.
As the run came to an end....slow ass run. I clocked in at 40min for the 6 mile run. Not bad for the first run of the off season. I will follow up....

- Freddy
"Just do it" -NIKE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home