Thursday, September 22, 2005

My Ipod died on Tuesday

Total devastation on Tuesday while running my four miles. I decided to run on Tuesday from McGinnis Ferry where I live to Peachtree Industrial and back. Which is going up 1 mile from my normal 3 miles. Yeah! I got the Nike "Air Trainers" on, jogging pants, and my favorite tool "4th Gen. Ipod 20 gigger". This should be a breeze. Half way into the run my music stopped playing. Ok! All I have to do is continue running and press the play button (no brainer). It started playing again...cool. I'll knock the remaining of the 2 miles out and I'll be good. My Ipod stopped again. This time I took the time to release it out of the holster and check the status. It did not want to play. Damn! Not my favorite gadget. Then shortly after it displayed a battery with an exclamation point. I am really screwed now. How I'm I going to live now. Much less finish this fast pace run.

I got home took a shower and hit the web. Research my butt off trying to figure out the issue. Attempted to try a few things but now the Ipod would not power on. Now I'm really worried.

I decided to take it to the Apple store. I signed up with the Genius of all Genius. Now I gotta wait for almost two hours at 9:30am in the morning. Within 10 minutes I got called. I explained the problem. Mmh! The Genius Sighed..... "Replaced". I'm like hell yeah. No more scratches on my "POD". Ipods have a 1 year manufacture warranty. Now all I gotta do is load up my playlist, podcast and I'm good to go. One problem though. Shoot! I gotta drive back to Forsyth County listening to the boring radio...damn! And what happen to CD. A techie guy like me don't listen to CD's. They take up to much space, get scratch, and are not portable...hahaha!

The tech life....You can't beat it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home