Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Future: Uno


This would be a great thing, less getting knocked off. Haaha! Perhaps Transportation should make a lane just for future concept transportation. Or, a Highway bike path. I would ride that $5,000 Cervelo to work everyday and back home. Imagine having a 10 foot bike path along Ga 400, I285/I85, I75. That would be sooo sweet. This will ensure some level of safety.
Being that am a cyclist, and now a Marta commuter (Yes, I've gone Green). A Hydro compact bike, or a Hydro Mini Cooper could make me get rid of that big SUV that's costing me almost $400 in gas. Not to mention, insurance and maintenance. Don't worry, this summer it's gone. I would like to get a Mini Cooper S.

Check out this article:

http://www.motorcyclemojo.com/articles/the-uno/

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tat said...

Mini coop-my husband's dream! How is your daughter? Did they find anything on the CT scan?

6:49 PM  
Blogger Freddy Edney said...

Hey Tat,

Mini Coop is what I am trying to trade in my '05 Pathfinder for (GAS). But I just found out that the new Hydro cooper is available in Europe. So, I will wait. I am a Green Guy.
My little one Tatiana is doing fine. She still has the blockage in her ear, and plenty of fluid. Right now we are talking with the medical team in hopes to do an operation very soon. I'll keep you definitely in the loop. Thanks for asking.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home