Friday, May 16, 2008

Birthday Girl got her Road Bike today


My Seven Year Old birthday was today. She got all kinds of cool stuff, because of her Straight "S" marks (A in the Elementary World). She is such a braino.

Presents:
- Robot Dog
- High School Musical Clothing
- More Clothes
- Fancy bag for her books, wallet, etc
- Toys in General


But most importantly, she got a "Wicked" like we say in the V.I. bike. It's a Fuji Ace 24 in her favorite color of course...Pink. I can clearly remember when my Mom bought me my first Road bike. It was a Tyler 5 Speed in my favorite color GREEN. I had everything green except my first freestyle bike. That was pink. However, back then in the BMX days hot Pink, Yellow, Lime Green, and such was the thing. Charde' is pretty much living the life style that my Mom wanted for me. The kid pretty much gets what she wants.
Shortly after, we left the house and took her and sister Tatiana to her favorite place to eat food...."Welcome to Moe's." We had a fun time there
One last thing. While at Moe's there was this girl behind the counter serving us. She was professional you know. But one thing that drew my attention. I saw her went out to her car a couple times. I was like, can't she just get what she needed and be done. So, I went to the trash to throw away the food. What I saw was very disturbing for lack of words. She was pushing a LEXUS 600HL. I was about too throw up. To myself I said, she better be the owner of that Moe's and a bunch of other Moe's around Atlanta. That's a 125,000 dollar car she was driving. Mmmh! Probably, Mike Vick left it for her...Heheheh! There was no way. Either she owns Moe's like I said. Or are with one of the high priced entertainer/Athlete. There is no way. Not to say that am hating. But I am a professional, and I make decent money. And I drive a Mercury Mariner. Anyways!!!!


Below are the features of Charde's new Road Bike.

Features:

FRAME: Fuji Altair 1 compact aluminum with round down tube, double water bottle mounts

FORK: Fuji 1 1/8" road

DRIVETRAIN: Lasco 36/46 chainring with chainguard, DNP 7-speed freewheel, 13-28t

DERAILLEURS: Front-Falcon MF-22, Rear-Shimano RD-TX-30

SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-A050, 14 speed

WHEELS/TIRES: Weinmann DA-16, 24" with ground sidewalls, Kenda K-191 24x1" tires

COLOR: Pink

2 Comments:

Blogger Tat said...

You would be surprised how many teenagers drive high end vehicles! It just pisses me off!
Tat

6:23 PM  
Blogger Freddy Edney said...

You ain't lying at all. I live in "Johns Creek" out in Forsyth County. The kids that go to our LA Fitness drives Hummers, BMW's, and Mercedes. And they treat those cars like Pinto's. Seriously!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home