Friday, May 16, 2008

My Baby "Specialize Transition Elite" is for sale


Yes....Yes! I am finally parting ways with my Specialize 2006 Transition Expert Triathlon Bike(Crying). LOL! Hell no!! Gotta make way for the big Kahuna.....This bike is really fast and aggressive for a starter bike.
This weekend I am posting it on Craigslist, Ebay, and broadcasting the word to the Tri community. I am pretty sure for $1200 it will disappear quickly.
I got the bike early 2006. So, if you know anyone interested give me a shout. The plan was to keep it for a Trainer Bike. But with my stable of bikes (BMX Racing bike, Mountain Bike, Road and Tri), I just don't have enough space to keep them all. Not to mention, I have 5 other bikes in the house. Just say I have a biker Crib...LOL! It was that way growing up too.

My contact info if anyone's interested:
Freddy Edney/404-798-1793/Cedney@gmail.com

The bike:
Specialize 2006 Transition Elite 56cm
# Size Large (5'10" - 6'2")
# Transition Elite Ultra light and fast E5 fully manipulated aero frame w/internal cable guides
# Vibration-damping FACT carbon aero Transition fork w/Speed Zertz
# Aerodynamic Tektro R725 aero dual pivot brake calipers
# Profile Designs T2+ Aero Bars
# Cat Eye Velo 5 Computer
# Speedplay Zero Chromoly pedals
# Light and stiff FSA Gossamer MegaExo 2-piece crankset
# Lightweight Alex ALX 330 wheelset with 14g aero 20/24-spokes
# Fast and aerodynamic carbon seatpost with Speed Zertz vibration damping
# Minoura Double Tri bottle holder with 2 Profile Design Stryke cage

Craigslist Post

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

What are the components on the bike? Dura-Ace mix? Shimano? I may know someone that might be interested. Sounds like a pretty good deal?

7:58 AM  
Blogger Freddy Edney said...

Sorry Daniel.... That bike did not last a day....LOL! I even let it go with my Speed Plays, and brand new $300 Carbon Fork, etc. It was the Ultegra/Shimano Mix.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home