Wednesday, July 19, 2006

New Cell Phone Provider

Wow! After playing cheap using Metro PCS for 2 years I've decided to get a real phone, I got signed up with cingular. There is nothing better than to be any place in the world and get cell phone service. Not to mention, not paying for for roaming service (other than overseas).
The choice was between Cingular and Verizon.

The verdict: Cingular Wireless

The reason: Coverage in the Caribbean without roaming

Pro's: Coverage, No roaming in the caribbean, usage over seas, roll over minutes,
7 to 7, free Nights and Weekends.
Con's: Phones - not a good variety; Treo 700w not available, Motorola Q not
available.

However, the plan was most important to me. I just got to figure out which phone
should I choose now. I got the Sony Ericsson Z525a for right now until I figure out if which PDA phone to go with. Cingular's availabiliy that I like is the Black Berry 8700c, or the Cingular 8125 Pocket PC.
Look back for my reviews....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home